Opening for a Registered Nurse
Are you a dynamic and ambitious mental health nurse looking for your next challenge? Would you like the opportunity to extend your clinical skills in a specialist environment?
As part of one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health care, this prestigious Hospital is a great place to take your career forward, learn and hone new skills and specialise in the treatment and rehabilitation of people diagnosed with Personality Disorder.
As a staff nurse you will be working in one of four vibrant services at the hospital, This hospital provides care for highly complex women with a personality disorder, often in conjunction with another concurrent diagnosis or treatment needs such as substance misuse, trauma or a chronic physical health problem.
So, if you're an RMN nurse who can support and inspire a team of like-minded nurses and healthcare professionals in a busy clinical environment, we want to hear from you.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of Up to £34,811.21 per annum plus other great benefits.
From you, we'll need exceptional organisational and communication skills, coupled with the ability to be an active and encouraging part of the team
Relocation assistance will also be provided for candidates relocating to West Yorkshire.
Reference ID: 1466
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted