Clinical Team Leader – RN
Fantastic job opening for Nurse Clinical Team leader to work with one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health care, providing high quality integrated services to a wide range of individuals.
We aim to offer personalised care to service users with psychological, emotional and addiction problems.
For our hospital-based services, this spans medium and low security through to acute and rehabilitation services.
We offer a wide variety of specialist mental health, learning disability and personality disorder services offered at all stages of care pathways.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Team Leader for PICU unit.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £27,525 to £33,726 per annum plus other great benefits.
You will be supporting the Unit Manager, having responsibility for the day to day care provision of the service at this pristine hospital supporting the nursing team.
You must possess skilled leadership qualities in dealing with challenging behaviours and physical aspects of individualised care and treatment plans and the ability to lead by example.
You will need to have the ability to lead a wide and varied multidisciplinary team, allocating duties, performing monthly staff supervision and maintaining high quality standards via monthly audits.
Experience and interests of rehabilitation is essential and the proficiency to actively participate in all aspects of both mental health and physical health care planning and delivery.
You must be Registered Nurse to be considered for this role and have good record experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1467
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted