Hospital seeking RMN Nurse
Are you a dynamic and ambitious Mental Health Nurse looking for your next challenge? Can you deliver high quality care and demonstrate that you share our vision and values?
As part of one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health care, this prestigious Hospital is a great place to take your career forward, learn and hone new skills.
The hospital has two Low Secure wards, one male and one female, caring for service users with a mental illness, who may have a concurrent diagnosis of substance misuse or personality disorder.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £34,811.21 per annum plus other great benefits.
We need new team members to continue to develop our service and offer rotation across the hospital to gain an understanding of a wider range of specialisms.
We offer commitment to achieve completion of preceptorship and mentorship and further skills development through in-house and external training to develop clinical expertise within interventions for psychosis and substance misuse.
So, if you're an RMN who can support and inspire a team of like-minded nurses and healthcare professionals in a busy clinical environment, we want to hear from you.
From you, we'll need a sound understanding of risk assessment and management, along with a good working knowledge of acute symptom management.
From us, you'll have the support of a fantastic team, where good practice is central.
Reference ID: 1470
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted