Senior Staff Nurses (RMN) for Locked Older Males unit
We are currently recruiting for exceptional Senior Staff Nurses (RMN) for Locked Older Males unit.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to extend their clinical skills.
Successful applicants will report to the Charge Nurse/Ward Manager, with an interest in working with service users with complex needs, using evidence-based interventions and be passionate about delivering highest quality standards of care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £25,068.35 to £29,744.27 per annum plus other great benefits.
The hospital is a gender specific hospital for men with mental illness who require emergency, acute or psychiatric intensive care.
The hospital also provides a specialist locked service for older males with mental health difficulties.
To be considered for role you must be Registered Mental Nurse RMN and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1475
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager