Specialty Doctor for Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-motivated and dynamic individual to join the medical team as a Specialty Doctor at Hospital.
The service is led by Medical Director.
The post holder has the opportunity of experiencing the various specialities in our nearby hospitals.
This post will be based on female PICU Ward.
The hospital is a modern, purpose-built hospital, conveniently located in a quiet suburb of Bradford, the hospital with good transport links with the towns and cities of West Yorkshire including Halifax, Huddersfield and Leeds.
The hospital offers a range of services across four wards, including mental illness and personality disorder, and provides our team of RMNs, support workers, doctors, therapists and consultants with a challenging, yet very rewarding, work environment.
If you have a minimum of 18 months' psychiatric experience and are looking for a challenge and job satisfaction, then hospital may well be the place for you.
You will need to be a team player, yet able to use your own initiative and be able to contribute effectively to service development.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Experience in the fields above, whilst desirable, is not essential, subject to the willingness of the right candidate to become involved in this exciting area.
A 1 in 6 on-call will be part of the job requirement.
Reference ID: 1476
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted