Opening for Registered Nurse
Excellent job opening for Registered Nurse to work in highly reputed service within the Hereford area.
As a staff nurse you will be responsible for the delivery of care and for the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process.
She/he will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care and will participate in maintaining effective management of the team and Home, working alongside care assistants with particular relevance to day duties.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home – taking charge of the Home when required.
To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards.
To be considered for role you must be Registered Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as Nurse
Reference ID: 1478
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- RGN Nurse for Renal Clinic
- Deputy Home Manager for Care Home
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company