Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join a fantastic team based in Peterlee.
This is a Full Time position working 38.5 hours per week on day shifts.
The service provides dementia, residential and nursing care to older people.
friendly, dedicated and highly trained team of nurses and care staff are available 24 hours a day.
The service is focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care to suit their individual needs.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
· Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
· Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
· Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
RGN / RMN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
· Valid NMC PIN
· Experience of managing a team
· Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS disclosures which will be completed upon successful application.
All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference ID: 1488
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager