Opening for Registered General Nurse
Seeking for a Registered Nurse to join a wonderful care home based in Tyne and Wear to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The company provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people.
The company expert team provides individualised care in a modern, comfortable and supportive environment and encourages people to be involved in a wide range of leisure activities.
We develop bespoke care plans for each person and support them in maintaining choice, control and independence over their lives.
The successful candidate will be working 44 hours per week on nights and will be paid competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
· Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
· Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
· Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
· Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
· Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
· Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
· Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1501
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager