Deputy Clinical Lead Nurse Opening
Outstanding job opening for Deputy Clinical Lead Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
As a clinical lead you will be working in highly reputed service within the Islington area.
You will be supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £36,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
A qualified care professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a residential environment.
Above all, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives and getting the most out of every member of our care team.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1509
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted