Registered General Nurse Position
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to join care home which is based in Consett area and provides and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The care home is a purpose-built facility which offering a welcoming and homely atmosphere and we are committed to ensuring residents maintain choice and control over their own lives.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £14.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1518
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted