Opening for RGN or RMN Nurse
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Cramlington area.
The Care Home have a 50 bed and offering general nursing care including, short term, intermediate, respite and palliative care
As a Registered Nurse on our Nursing unit, you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The successful candidate will be working 38.5 hours and will be offered an excellent salary of £14.31 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
· Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
· Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
You must be qualified as a RGN Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1520
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted