Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
We currently have an outstanding job opening for RGN or RMN to work in care home which have around 40 bed and offering general nursing care including, short term, intermediate, respite and palliative care.
We are recruiting for nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos.
The nursing home is based in Killamarsh provides excellent quality care around the clock.
Residents pursue their hobbies and the care homes spaces are used for relaxing and socialising in, and are great for spending time in with friends and families during their visits.
The successful candidate will be offered competitive salary of £14.51 plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures
To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
§ Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
§ Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
§ Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
§ Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
§ Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
§ The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
§ Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
§ Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
§ Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
§ Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1524
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted