Registered General Nurse Position
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to work in care home.
The ideal candidate should be reliable & motivated and forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
The company is a 30 bed care home providing nursing care for older adults living with dementia.
The care home is located in Harrogate and the staff contributes to the strong ethos of team work within the care home, taking part in all decisions related to the improvement of our residents health and happiness.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £16 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures
To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
§ Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
§ Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
§ Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
§ Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
§ Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
§ Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
§ The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
§ Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
§ Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
§ Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as General nurse with at least 1 year experience and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1527
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted