Unit Manager - RMN Nurse
We currently have a great opportunity for a RMN Nurse qualified as Unit Manager to join care home which is based in Maltby area.
The care homes have around 80 beds and its providing residential, nursing and Dementia nursing care over two floors.
The committed team of registered nurses and care assistants provide different levels of care to suit the needs of all our residents.
To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The successful candidate will be working full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
Ø Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
Ø Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
Ø To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
Ø Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
Ø Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
Ø Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
Ø Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
Ø Leadership Management qualifications
Ø Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
Ø Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
Ø People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
Ø Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1535
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted