Deputy Home Manager wanted
Excellent job opening for Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager to work with one of the UK leading care company.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team.
As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £15.69 per hour plus other fantastic benefits.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
· Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
· Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
· Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
In order to achieve this our Deputy Managers should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Reference ID: 1539
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse
- Deputy Home Manager
- Nights Senior Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager