Registered RGN or RMN Nurse wanted
We are currently recruiting a Registered RGN or RMN Nurse for care home. The care home is a 60 bedded home which specialises in caring for residents living with complex illnesses and dementia.
The care home is based in Newport- On-Tay area and is have a charming surrounding.
The care home offers an exceptional residential support and more specialists nursing care for people with dementia.
All residents get a dedicated nurse and key worker to make them feel comfortable as possible.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work full or part time night shifts and will offered an excellent salary of up to £15.35 - £16.35 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
· Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· People Management experience
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1554
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN Nurse to join Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN/RMN OR RNLD Clinical Lead
- Opening for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Support Worker for Learning Disabilities Service
- Registered Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse Required
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Occupational Therapist Eating Disorders Service
- Occupational Therapist for Hospital Role
- Experienced Senior Healthcare Assistant
- Registered General Nurse Role
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Staff Nurse Position
- Registered Nurse to join Care Home