Registered RGN or RMN Nurse wanted
We are currently recruiting a Registered RGN or RMN Nurse for care home. The care home is a 60 bedded home which specialises in caring for residents living with complex illnesses and dementia.
The care home is based in Newport- On-Tay area and is have a charming surrounding.
The care home offers an exceptional residential support and more specialists nursing care for people with dementia.
All residents get a dedicated nurse and key worker to make them feel comfortable as possible.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work full or part time night shifts and will offered an excellent salary of up to £15.35 - £16.35 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
· Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· People Management experience
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1554
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager