Staff Nurse RGN or RMN for Nursing Home
Seeking for Staff Nurse RGN or RMN for a beautiful 90 bed nursing home based in Irvine.
The nursing home provides care for residents who require EMI nursing care.
The company provides quality care based on individual need, and on respect for older adults and their right to make choices and maintain dignity.
The nursing home offer 24-hour nursing, palliative care, and respite care for older adults with dementia and other mental health difficulties.
GP services visit each weekday, and they also have ready access to chiropodists, dieticians, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, and dentists.
The companies aim is to achieve a comfortable, warm and safe environment, which offers a feeling of security, and enhances quality of life.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £14.28 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
· Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
Skills and Experience
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· People Management experience
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1559
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Team Leader (Residential Units)
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Registered Staff Nurse For Hospital
- Registered Charge Nurse
- Registered Lead Nurse
- Staff Nurse For Healthcare Service
- East and West Midlands - Peripatetic Manager
- Ward Manager (Female PICU)
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home