RMN - Acquired Brain Injury and Mental Health Services
Acquired Brain Injury and Mental Health Service based in Worcester seeking for Registered Nurse.
It is 50 bedded care home with 3 newly refurbished units, Mental Health Unit, Mental Health Transitional Support Unit and Acquired Brain Injury Unit. It is a specialist care centre which offers person centred care and enabling support to adults aged 18 – 64.
The centre care for those with an acquired brain injury resulting from accident or disease and mental health support needs.
The successful candidate for this role will be working a full time days or nights and will be paid a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The responsibilities will include:
· Provide sound and effective leadership, coaching, training and support to junior staff
· To lead the team in maintaining the quality of service and care delivery on nights
· Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Embrace policies and procedures
· Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
· Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
· Establish and maintain good relationships with the people and support, their relatives and staff
· Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
· Be Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
· Be passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Have good leadership skills
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1608
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted