Registered Nurse for Care Home
One of the UK leading Care Companies seeking for an experienced Registered Nurse to become a Clinical Lead (RGN) Nurse.
The Care Home is based in Tyne and Wear and provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people.
The expert team provides individualised care in a modern, comfortable and supportive environment and encourages people to be involved in a wide range of leisure activities.
As a Registered RGN you will have good communication skills, experience in nursing or care home environment, passion for nursing and also be able to deliver high quality care.
As Clinical Lead you will be working full time, night shifts and you will be paid competitive salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
· Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
· Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
· Contribute to the professional development of trained staff
· Encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1609
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted