Associate Specialist Doctor - Adult Acute Unit
Permanent - Full Time
£75,000 per annum plus other benefits
40 per week
We are looking to recruit an experienced full time psychiatrist to this role as associate specialist doctor for hospital to work alongside our full time consultant psychiatrist.
The hospital provides a calming and therapeutic environment, specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems.
The hospital has residential facilities for 70 service users, as well as offering outpatient services.
The highly experienced team, including consultant psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and support staff, have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
The role will involve assessment and treatment of adults with acute mental health difficulties, within the context of the multidisciplinary team and under the supervision of the consultant psychiatrist.
Experience of working within the framework of Mental Health Act is essential.
Reference ID: 1622
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted