Registered Mental Nurse for Addictions Unit
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive plus fantastic benefits
37.5 per week
Outstanding job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work in Addictions unit in highly reputed service within the Avon area.
The severity of cases means we are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses who can thrive in an often-demanding environment.
It will be challenging, and at times it can feel frustrating and dispiriting.
But when your patients turn the corner, when you see that sign of progress, that’s when you know all the effort was worth it.
That’s when you know you have the most extraordinary job.
About the role:
As well as providing outstanding treatment and care, we aim to deliver a service that’s empowering for our patients.
One in which we can support them in maximising the quality of their life in the least restrictive manner possible.
So when you join our multi-disciplinary team, you’ll work together to develop personalised, recovery-focused programmes and care pathways.
Playing a vital leadership role on the ward, you’ll also use your expertise and ideas to help us continually evolve best practice and set new standards both within the company and across the profession.
What we’d like from you:
While you’ll be RMN qualified and NMC registered, we’ll be looking for a range of qualities that go beyond your qualifications and technical ability.
Whether you are currently working elsewhere or returning to practice, you’ll be patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care.
Finely tuned decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational capacity are a must, while your flexibility and can-do attitude will enable our patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
What we’d like to give you:
· A competitive salary
· £1000 annual loyalty bonus
· 50 % NMC contribution
· Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
· Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
· Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
· Online benefits and cashback rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Just drive scheme
· SMART Childcare Vouchers
· SMART Pension option
Reference ID: 1628
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted