RMN Ward Manager Role
The severity of cases means we are looking for RMN Ward Manager who can thrive in an often-demanding environment.
It will be challenging, and at times it can feel frustrating and dispiriting.
But when your patients turn the corner, when you see that sign of progress, that’s when you know all the effort was worth it.
That’s when you know you have the most extraordinary job.
Situated near Chobham, Surrey, within several acres of gardens, the hospital offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for around 30 service users as well as day care and outpatient services.
Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our caring and highly qualified multidisciplinary team, resulting in the hospital establishing an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Come and work for the best within Acute Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users.
What we’d like from you:
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Extensive clinical and management experience
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Effective organisational capability
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
· A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
· Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
Reference ID: 1629
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager