Vacancy for Registered General Nurse
Fantastic job opening for a Registered General Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading mental health provider.
As a RGN nurse you will be working in a new dementia unit.
The supports men with dementia, and behaviours that challenge.
This is a 10 bed ward.
The above role will be primarily focused around the effective delivery of clinical care and working towards improving standards within the clinical areas of the service on ward.
The successful candidate will be offered £29,182 to £30,180 per annum plus other fantastic benefits.
The post holder will be qualified RGN with extensive experience in dementia care.
The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent interpersonal skills when liaising with members of the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and organisations, patients and relatives.
The post holder should also have a good working knowledge of the mental health act.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate genuine commitment and enthusiasm for working with this client group.
To be considered for this you must be qualified RGN and have few years experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1630
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted