Vacancy for Registered General Nurse
Fantastic job opening for a Registered General Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading mental health provider.
As a RGN nurse you will be working in a new dementia unit.
The supports men with dementia, and behaviours that challenge.
This is a 10 bed ward.
The above role will be primarily focused around the effective delivery of clinical care and working towards improving standards within the clinical areas of the service on ward.
The successful candidate will be offered £29,182 to £30,180 per annum plus other fantastic benefits.
The post holder will be qualified RGN with extensive experience in dementia care.
The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent interpersonal skills when liaising with members of the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and organisations, patients and relatives.
The post holder should also have a good working knowledge of the mental health act.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate genuine commitment and enthusiasm for working with this client group.
To be considered for this you must be qualified RGN and have few years experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1630
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted