Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN or RNLD
Seeking for a Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN or RNLD to work for a service based in Northampton.
It is a rehabilitation services for adults with either a traumatic or acquired brain injury, including that resulting from a stroke. Our clinicians are at the forefront of research and development in this field with many award-winning treatment innovations and excellent patient outcomes.
They provide individualised treatment programmes with time-lined goals and objectives to support the resident to achieve optimum rehabilitation and reach their full potential.
As a Staff Nurse you will be working full time and you will be paid competitive salary of £27,200.00 per annum plus other great benefits.
RGN/RMN or RNLD Nurse Duties:
- Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Promoting professional development within the team
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A RMN, RGN, RNMH or RNLD qualification
- Experience in a supervisory role
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1653
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted