Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
Excellent job opening for an experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners to work with highly recommended private hospital based in southeast of Birmingham.
The medium sized hospital offers the highest standards of care to customers; and also performs various operations including Knee replacements, cosmetic, weight loss, surgery and various scans. Outpatient treatments at the hospital include patients requiring procedures in the following areas; Dermatology, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Podiatric surgery, and Urology
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience, with additional great benefits.
You should have good communication and interpersonal skills, be willing to learn and be prepared to utilise your skills in all peri-operative areas including: Theatres admission unit, Theatre, Anaesthetics, Recovery, and Step-down ward.
We are looking for individuals who will enjoy working as part of the multidisciplinary tea, and experienced individuals who ideally are proficient in scrub and anaesthetics.
Theatre is a fast paced environment where a positive attitude, energy and innovation are welcome
The successful candidate will need to have 2-3 years of experience scrubbing for major joint replacement surgeries.
To be considered for this you must be Registered Nurse (NMC) OR ODP registered with HCPC
Reference ID 1886
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted