Excellent Opportunity for a Deputy Manager
We are excited to announce that this post is to work within an exceptional nursing home and as a deputy manager you will be working for one of the leading care companies in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for deputy manager with a good track record.
The care home is 25 bed home providing nursing care for older adults living with dementia.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £17.00 an hour with great additional benefits.
The ideal candidate would be positive, supportive, motivational and have a caring manner which will be followed by your team.
You’ll be driven by the desire to improve and develop your own skills and those around you.
As a Deputy Manager you will have a keen eye for detail, always act with integrity and be driven by the principles of fairness.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hardworking and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
· Good Management experience
· Have experience in Mental Health Settings
· Good with high pressured environments
· Experience in working in low secure environment
You must be qualified as a Nurse and have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Reference ID: 2029
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager