Ward Manager – Nurse qualified
Excellent job opportunity for Registered Nurse Ward Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As a Ward Manager you will be working in highly reputed service Dorking area.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £42,461 per annum plus other great benefits.
The service is a 21 bed inpatient rehabilitation service which serves the needs of women who have complex mental health problems and a history of challenging behaviour.
As a Ward Manager at this service you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals making an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
Our Ward Manager role involves:
· Shift/resource management in capacity of Senior Nurse on call
· Effective strategic resource management.
· Leadership decisions within the context of Ward Manager
· Performance management of junior staff
· Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
· Personal development needs
· Discipline and grievance issues
· Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
· Ward Budget Management
To be successful as a Ward Manager, you will need:
· Personal learning and development.
· Evidence based practice.
· Values based practice.
· Patient centred care.
· Team player.
· Leadership skills
· Management of people skills.
This post applies to registered nurses who have:
· Experience within a Secure setting within a leadership/management capacity.
· Relevant sufficient post registration experience.
· Relevant experience in a similar environment.
· Proven track record of leadership and management skills.
Reference ID: 2350
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager