Registered Staff Nurse Role
New job opening for a Registered Staff Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service based in Carmarnthenshire.
The service provides general nursing care and dementia nursing care for older people. The Home is purpose built around a central courtyard with the accommodation on one floor.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships.
In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
The qualities and skills we look for:
· RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
· Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
· Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
· Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
· Excellent organisation & leadership skills
· Effective communication skills
· Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
· Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Reference ID: 2353
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager