Vacancy for a Home Manager
Excellent job opening for a Registered Home Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare company.
As a Home Manager you will be working in highly reputed service within the Leicestershire area.
The service is a purpose built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care.
You will take overall responsibility for the care of the home as the registered manager in charge and to promote high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies.
Required to manage both the people and resources to ensure high standards of care and service are achieved within the home to regulatory standards and both sales and profits maximised.
A sound working knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care of the elderly is essential.
A good understanding of budgets is desirable.
The ability to write and implement marketing plans is desirable as is the importance of understanding the advantages of public relations activity and it's positive impact in the nursing home environment.
A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care for the elderly is essential.
You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a nursing home.
A strong background of successful home management is essential, preferably with knowledge of new home commissioning and leading excellence in care.
Reference ID: 2355
To be considered for this role you must hold an NVQ level 4 or QCF Level 5
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted