Nursing Home seeking Registered Nurse
We are currently seeking or a motivated Staff Nurse to work in lovely nursing home based in Portadown. As a Nurse your duties will include to prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary of £14 per hour plus other great benefits.
Key Responsibilities includes:
Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Reference ID: 2360
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted