Vacancy for Registered Staff Nurse
Fantastic job opening for a Registered Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Ryde area.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 - £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
· To provide high quality clinical/management leadership to care staff teams.
· To deliver care to residents in a professional caring manner.
· To be responsible for the provision and quality of nursing care.
To support and share with other staff the delivery of personal care which meets the
needs of the residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and
promotes independence and empowerment.
· To motivate the team in all aspects of the Home Management, including taking
charge in the absence of senior staff and being accountable and a good team player.
To provide leadership and supervision and staff development/training of a team of
healthcare assistants as directed.
· To share with other staff in meeting the personal, physical and psychological care
needs of the residents in a way that respects the dignity and privacy of the individual
and promotes independence.
· To acknowledge limitations of competence and to accept only those delegated
functions for which one has received instructions and been deemed competent
according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
To comply with the NMC guidelines/regulations.
Successful applicants will have a nursing qualification, current NMC registration and a proven track record of continuous professional development.
Reference ID: 2493
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager