Vacancy for Registered Staff Nurse
Fantastic job opening for a Registered Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Ryde area.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 - £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
· To provide high quality clinical/management leadership to care staff teams.
· To deliver care to residents in a professional caring manner.
· To be responsible for the provision and quality of nursing care.
To support and share with other staff the delivery of personal care which meets the
needs of the residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and
promotes independence and empowerment.
· To motivate the team in all aspects of the Home Management, including taking
charge in the absence of senior staff and being accountable and a good team player.
To provide leadership and supervision and staff development/training of a team of
healthcare assistants as directed.
· To share with other staff in meeting the personal, physical and psychological care
needs of the residents in a way that respects the dignity and privacy of the individual
and promotes independence.
· To acknowledge limitations of competence and to accept only those delegated
functions for which one has received instructions and been deemed competent
according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
To comply with the NMC guidelines/regulations.
Successful applicants will have a nursing qualification, current NMC registration and a proven track record of continuous professional development.
Reference ID: 2493
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted