Deputy Manager – Nurse qualified
Excellent job opening for a Registered Nurse Deputy Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As a deputy manager you will be working in highly reputed serviced based in Lancaster .The service provides care for people Physical Disability and elderly and it is around 30 beds.
The successful manager will be offered an excellent salary of £15.65 per hour plus other great benefits..
The Deputy Manager Role
To support the Home Manager by inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
The skills you’ll need
To join us, you’ll need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including latest best practice in Dementia Care.
You’ll also need an active NMC Pin along with the high level of clinical expertise necessary to lead and develop a strong clinical team.
Ultimately, as well as your in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience in senior role.
Reference ID: 2496
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted