Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse
One of the leading Healthcare Companies is currently seeking a Deputy Manager to join one of their reputable Care Homes, that is located in Coventry.
The small bedded home specialises in providing a range of Nursing and Respite care for service users that are living with dementia and other complex health problems.
The successful Manager will receive a competitive salary of £16.50 per hour with great additional benefits such as a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, employee discount scheme and many more.
As the Deputy Manager you will be expected to:
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing the service user's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
· Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
· Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
· Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
· Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
· People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
· Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with previous experience within a senior role.
Reference ID: 2502
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted