RN Sister/Charge Nurse
One of the Leading Healthcare Companies is currently seeking a RN Sister/Charge Nurse to join a reputable Care Home based in Belfast.
The home specialises in a range of different types of care to suit the service users needs, from nursing, palliative care to short-term and respite care.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary of £17.00 per hour with great additional benefits such as a holiday allowance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, discount scheme and many more.
Your role as a Charge Nurse will be to:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirement
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with experience within a senior position.
Reference ID: 2504
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted