Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS
,Wadhurst, East Sussex
Permanent - Full Time
Up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
37.5 per week
We are seeking an experienced full time Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Clinical Psychologist to join our enthusiastic multi disciplinary team, to work with adolescent inpatients on our adolescent inpatients unit.
The hospital provides a calming and therapeutic environment, specialising in the management and treatment of mental health difficulties.
Their highly experienced team, including consultant psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and support staff, have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care which enable us to make a difference to every service user we treat
The candidate must have experience in a range of psychometric assessments, tools and tests, ability to interprete data, write up formulations and undertake functional analysis. The candidate must also have experience in either in CBT, DBT or EMDR approaches.
This will include:
· Managing an assigned caseload, prioritising and responding to referrals in a timely manner
· Undertaking assessments to identify patient needs and determine effective, evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions
· Facilitating individual and group therapy
· Providing support, supervision and training as appropriate to multidisciplinary colleagues
· Contributing to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic ethos and environment
Applicants must be Clinical Psychologists who are HCPC registered and hold (or are eligible for) chartered status with the BPS.
Commitment to team work and delivering a high quality service is essential.
Reference ID 1745
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager