Child and Adolescent Consultant Psychiatrist
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time speciality doctor psychiatrist to work alongside a full time Child and Adolescent Consultant Psychiatrist in Wadhurt, East Sussex
Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment of our clients hospital offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic salary of £65,000 - £68,000 per annum while working 37.5 hours per week.
The role will involve assessment and treatment of Children and Adolescents with acute mental health difficulties, within the context of the multidisciplinary team and under the supervision of the consultant psychiatrist.
Experience of working within the framework of Mental Health Act is essential.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted