Specialty Doctor – CAMHS Unit
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialty Doctor with a passion for delivering first class CAMHS care join a leading acute psychiatric hospital for adults and adolescents, based in Edgbaston Birmingham.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems, the hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
The hospital boasts a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, family therapists, dieticians, social workers and occupational therapists, who deliver personalised treatment programmes and a range of therapies.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary of £80,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience as well as a number of fantastic benefits.
Full time and part time opportunities available.
The post holder will work closely with our Consultant Psychiatrists and our large multi-disciplinary team and be committed to providing quality patient focussed care, comprehensive risk assessment and mental state examinations and competent physical health examinations and management.
The post requires a good team player who must be keen to participate in a multidisciplinary approach to assessment, formulation and management plans.
The successful candidate must hold an MBBS qualification or equivalent and will be required to maintain full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Ideally candidates will have experience of working in inpatient settings of people with significant mental health difficulties.
Reference ID: 1752
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted