Specialty Doctor – CAMHS Unit
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialty Doctor with a passion for delivering first class CAMHS care join a leading acute psychiatric hospital for adults and adolescents, based in Edgbaston Birmingham.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems, the hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
The hospital boasts a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, family therapists, dieticians, social workers and occupational therapists, who deliver personalised treatment programmes and a range of therapies.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary of £80,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience as well as a number of fantastic benefits.
Full time and part time opportunities available.
The post holder will work closely with our Consultant Psychiatrists and our large multi-disciplinary team and be committed to providing quality patient focussed care, comprehensive risk assessment and mental state examinations and competent physical health examinations and management.
The post requires a good team player who must be keen to participate in a multidisciplinary approach to assessment, formulation and management plans.
The successful candidate must hold an MBBS qualification or equivalent and will be required to maintain full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Ideally candidates will have experience of working in inpatient settings of people with significant mental health difficulties.
Reference ID: 1752
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted