Registered Staff nurse RMN OR RNLD
Outstanding job opening for Registered Staff nurse RMN OR RNLD Nurse to work with one of the UK leading care company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the London .
The centre provides specialist person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex progressive neurological condition.
It provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy and specialises in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other neurological condition.
We also care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as a range of fantastic benefits.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in a specialist brain Injury neurological care service, your main duties will be:
• To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
• To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
• To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
• To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RNLD or RMN with at least 1 years experience.
Reference ID: 1764
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse
- Deputy Home Manager
- Nights Senior Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager