Experienced Ward Manager for hospital Role
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Ward Manager to join an outstanding hospital near Wellington in Somerset.
The exceptional hospital provides care for men and women with mental illness and/or personality disorder in a medium/low secure environment.
The successful candidate will receive £38,000- £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience as well as a range of fantastic benefits.
• Shift/resource management in capacity of Senior Nurse on call
• Effective strategic resource management
• Leadership decisions within the context of Ward Manager
• Performance management of junior staff in conjunction with Charge Nurses
• Supervise and support Charge Nurses in fulfilling the role effectively through all elements of their job descriptions acting as role model and mentor
• Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
• Personal development needs
• Discipline and grievance issues
• Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
• Ward Budget Management
• Advising Lead Nurse and senior management on staffing, budget, safety, clinical and
• management issues within area of responsibility
• Provide strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
· Must be qualified as one of the following: RMN/RMNH/RNLD
· Post graduate qualifications desirable
· Experience within a forensic setting within a leadership/management capacity.
· Relevant experience in a similar environment.
· Proven track record of leadership and management skills
Reference ID: 1768
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted