Experienced Ward Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Ward Manager to join an exceptional private hospital in North–East Hampshire.
The service has low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning/intellectual disability and for women with learning/intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic salary of £40,000.00 per annum plus a range of great benefits.
· Shifting/resourcing management in capacity of Senior Nurse on call
· Effective strategic resource management
· Leadership decisions within the context of Ward Manager
· Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
· Ward Budget Management
· Advisory role to nursing staff
· Must be qualified as one of the following: RMN/RMNH/RNLD
· Experience within a forensic setting within a leadership/management capacity.
· Relevant sufficient post registration experience.
· Relevant experience in a similar environment.
· Proven track record of leadership and management skills.
Reference ID: 1769
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted