Occupational Therapist Role
Our client is looking for an Occupational Therapist who will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an allocated caseload of patients.
As a occupational therapist you will be working in a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning/intellectual disability and for women with learning/intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £24,000 per annum plus a number of fantastic benefits.
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment in order to enable clients to achieve their maximum level of functional independence and to enhance their sense of well-being through engagement in occupation.
The candidate should be aware of risk and manage it through adhering to procedures/protocols and open communication.
· A post-graduate Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy
· Experience of working in mental health and/or Learning Disability settings
· To hold current state registration
· Good verbal and written communication skills through co-working with other professionals, attendance and feedback at patient reviews
· The ability to work alongside other professionals on planned sessions
· The ability to write session protocols and research evidence to support activity or intervention
· The ability to contribute ideas to improve the Occupational Therapy service and clinical teams.
Reference ID: 1772
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse