RGN/RMN Nurse for Nursing Home
Now job opportunity for enthusiastic RGN/RMN Nurse to work in a nursing home based in Mansfield.
As a RGN/RMN you will be working in a 30 bed general nursing and residential unit with a separate 20 bed residential dementia facility.
The home also provides supported residential care, specialist 24-hour nursing, and residential assistance for people who are physically disabled.
The successful candidate will be offered full time position and will receive a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other excellent benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Reference ID: 1790
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager