Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Staff Nurse needed for purpose-built nursing home based in Newark for Night time shift.
The home provides dedicated nursing and residential care for the frail and elderly based on their individual needs for up to 70 residents.
For some residents the company provide specialist nursing support, while others just need a little assistance with everyday living.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £16.10 per hour and a number of excellent benefits.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
· People Management experience
Reference ID: 1792
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted