Care Home seeking Unit Manager
Seeking for a qualified Unit manager who will be working in a purpose built 100 bed care home consisting of 3 units.
Care home is situated in Halifax.
The homes dedicated team provides quality care for their residents and work hard to maintain our excellent relationships with local commissioners.
The company is committed to developing their team through training and supervision to improve the quality of care delivered to our residents, and maintains a healthy working atmosphere amongst the team.
As a Unit Manager we are expecting from you to manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with company’s policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in homes care.
Our clients are offering a very competitive salary of £15.50 per hour plus other great benefits and will be working a full time.
Ø To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
Ø Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity
Ø Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
Ensure team communication is professional and considered
Ø Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
Ø Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
Ø Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service
Key Skills and Behaviours (Essential)
Ø People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
Ø Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Ø Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
Ø Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
Ø Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
Reference ID: 1794
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted