Clinical Lead Nurse for Care Home
A small size care home based in Harrogate is seeking for a Clinical Lead Nurse.
It is a 30 bed care home which providing nursing care for older adults living with dementia.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (Dementia) you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
Our clients are offering a very competitive salary of £17.00 plus other great benefits and will be working a full time.
So as a clinical lead nurse, what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments
· Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
· Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service
In order to achieve this, our clinical lead nurse (Dementia) should have:
· A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver
· A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference
· Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge
· Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
Reference ID: 1798
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager