Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join a care home based in Blackburn.
The purpose built care home provides nursing and care for older people who are physically frail and older people who have mental health needs such as Alzheimer's disease.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £14.60 per hour plus other generous benefits and will work a full time on night shift.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hardworking and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
· Good Nursing Experience
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
· Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
· People Management experience
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted