Care Home seeking Registered General Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Registered RGN Nurse to join an exceptional care home in the Bury area.
Our client is recruiting for a specialist nursing home set in beautiful landscaped gardens in the Bury area.
Every member of the care homes multidisciplinary team works hard to make sure each person living here is comfortable and well cared for.
Our client offers residential nursing care and is committed to promoting and maintaining independence, privacy and dignity
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £14.35 per hour plus other great benefits
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
· NMC Registered Nurse
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
You must be qualified as a Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager