Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse Role
We are proud to announce that one of the UK’s leading care companies are currently seeking for a Registered General Nurse or Registered mental Health nurse to join their team.
Our client is recruiting for a specialist nursing home set in beautiful landscaped gardens in the Widnes area.
Every member of the care homes multidisciplinary team works hard to make sure each person living here is comfortable and well cared for.
Our client offers specialist residential nursing care for dementia and is committed to promoting and maintaining independence, privacy and dignity.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £15.40 per hour and other generous benefits.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
· NMC Registered Nurse
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
You must be qualified as a Nurse RGN OR RMN and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted