Registered Nurse for Care Home
A great opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse to join an exceptional care home in Cheshire.
Our client is recruiting for a pristine care home in the Wirral area which provides general nursing care, dementia nursing care along with rapid access and intermediate care.
In the home, registered nurses provide high quality residential and respite care.
Each member of the well-trained team at the home works hard to make sure every resident is comfortable and well looked after.
Our client also provides specialist dementia care, end-of-life care, and short-term respite care.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £14.85 per hour plus other fantastic benefits.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
· NMC Registered Nurse
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
You must be qualified as a Nurse RGN OR RMN and must be registered with the NMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse
- Deputy Home Manager
- Nights Senior Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager