Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse wanted
New job opening for a experienced Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to work with of the UK’s leading care provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in Bolton area.
The prestigious service offers nursing and residential care and specialising in dementia and is registered for 60 bedded.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
1.The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
2.Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
3.Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
4.Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
People Management experience
Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this role you must be Registered RGN OR RMN and have few years experience as nurse .
Reference ID: 1818
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted